- 1 Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sangvi Recruiting for Krishi Sevak Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification through KVK Sangvi.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sangvi Recruiting for Krishi Sevak Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification through KVK Sangvi.
KVK Sangvi Recruitment 2018 – Krishi Sevak Vacancies – Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sangvi TA. Darwha Dist. Yavatmal (M.S.) Sponsored by Indian Council for Agriculture Research, New Delhi Under Navsanjivan Shikshan Prassarak Mandal Darwha Dist. Yavatmal (M.S.) has displayed 908 vacant seats for Krishi Sevak posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the KVK Sangvi official notification can submit their application by Online submission on or before last date 18th February 2018 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original KVK Sangvi job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Maharashtra job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Maharashtra state, India.
KVK Sangvi Jobs Opening Details:
|Organization Name||KVK Sangvi|
|Name of the Post||Krishi Sevak|
|Job Type||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Total Vacancies: 908
Name of the Posts:
1. Amravathi division : 41 Posts
2. Aurangabad division : 92 Posts
3. Kolhapur division : 90 Posts
4. Latur division : 50 Posts
5. Nagpur division : 218 Posts
6. Nashik division : 107 Posts
7. Pune division : 99 Posts
8. Thane division: 210 Posts
Candidates age should not be less than 27 years and more than 45 years.
– Relaxation in upper age is applicable as per govt norms.
Candidates should have acquired Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
Candidates age limit should be between 19 to 38 years as on 04.02.2018.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made based on candidates performance in Computer Based Online Test.
Cost of Application:
Candidates should have to pay application fee which is Rs.200/- through Credit card/Debit Card or Net banking.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply Online through the Website https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in form 05/02/2018 to 18/02/2018.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05/02/2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18/02/2018
Date of Computer Based Test : 13/03/2018 to 15/03/2018