Swachh Maharashtra Mission Recruitment 2019 for 384 City Coordinator Vacancy | Swachh Maharashtra Mission Jobs 2019-20 | Latest govt jobs in Maharashtra.
- 1 Swachh Maharashtra Mission Recruitment 2019 for City Coordinator Vacancy
- 1.1 Qualification for Swachh Maharashtra Mission Recruitment
- 1.2 Age Limit
- 1.3 Selection Process for Swachh Maharashtra Mission Jobs
- 1.4 How to Apply for Swachh Maharashtra Mission Vacancy 2019
Swachh Maharashtra Mission Recruitment 2019 for City Coordinator Vacancy
Swachh Maharashtra Mission recruitment 2019- Apply online for 384 City Coordinator vacancies. The government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Planning qualifications. The vacancies are in Swachh Maharashtra Mission, Maharashtra.
The job applications for Swachh Maharashtra Mission jobs 2019 will be accepted online before 17 Jul 2019. To understand the necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Name of the Department||Swachh Maharashtra Mission, Maharashtra|
|Name of the post||City Coordinator|
|Last Date||17 July 2019|
Qualification for Swachh Maharashtra Mission Recruitment
Candidates should have acquired the following qualification:
1. Degree in any of the following branches of a recognized university.
2. Knowledge of Marathi Language.
Note-01 year minimum work experience also required.
Candidates age should be less than 30 years. The upper age limit will be as per Maharashtra Govt rule.
Selection Process for Swachh Maharashtra Mission Jobs
Candidates selection will depend on the Interview.
How to Apply for Swachh Maharashtra Mission Vacancy 2019
Candidate can submit their application online at Swachh Maharashtra’s website. The direct link is given below.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to the official website
- Go to “Application Form” & Fill the form.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Jul 2019|