- 1 Gondwana University Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for Assistant Professor Jobs
- 1.1 Gondwana University Jobs Opening 2020 Details: for Associate Professor Jobs
- 1.2 Gondwana University Vacancy Details: for Professor Jobs
- 1.3 Gondwana University Pay Scale Details: for Assistant Professor Jobs
- 1.4 Essential Qualification:
- 1.5 Gondwana University Recruitment Required Age: for Assistant Professor Jobs
- 1.6 Mode Selection
- 1.7 Way of Applying: How to Apply for Gondwana University Maharashtra?
Gondwana University Recruitment 2020 for Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor Vacancy. Maharashtra Govt Jobs Notification 2020-21 at www.unigug.ac.in
Job Position: Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor
Last Date to Apply: 20th April 2020.
How to Apply: Walk in interview
Gondwana University Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for Assistant Professor Jobs
Gondwana University Recruitment 2020 → Walk in Interview for Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor Vacancies: Gondwana University has displayed 36 vacant seats for Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Gondwana University Official Notification can attend the Interview 20th April 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original Gondwana University job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Maharashtra job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Maharashtra.
|Organization Name||Gondwana University|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Apply Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs Maharashtra|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Last to Apply||20th April 2020|
Gondwana University Vacancy Details: for Professor Jobs
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31, 400/-PM|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700/-PM|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Professor||Candidates should have acquired An eminent scholar wit h Ph. D. degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 .
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and j or research experience at equivalent level at the University /National level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
||A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever grading system is followed); and
ii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
|Assistant Professor||A Masters’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/ SET:
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Walk in Interview.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may end their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The Registrar, Gondwna University, Gadchiroli, M.I.D.C. Road, Complex, Gadchiroli, Dist-Gadchiroli, PinCode-442605, Maharashtra
|Name of the Post:||Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor|
|Date for Submission of Application Form:||20/04/2020|
|Gondwana University Jobs Notification:||Notification for Gondwana University Recruitment|